BE SMART: Always practice safety while burning your Lindbergh candles. To prevent fire and serious injury, burn candle within sight. Keep out of reach of children and pets. Never burn on or near anything that can catch fire. Neither seller nor manufacturer are responsible for misuse. To burn: trim wick 1/4" before lighting. Keep wick centered and free of foreign objects. Never leave candle burning unattended. Do not burn more than 4 hours at a time. Discontinue use when 1/4" of wax is left.
TIPS ON BURNING YOUR LINDBERGH CANDLE: For best burning results, we recommend burning for 2-4 hours at a time to not only create a good melting pool but help your candle last longer. Do this by allowing the melted wax to reach the edges of the jar in order to prevent the wax from building up and "tunneling". Allow candle to cool completely before handling or re-lighting for your next burn. Soy wax is considered "memory wax" we recommend you let the initial burn of your new candle last at least an hour in order to create a proper melting pool diameter for future burns.
Simple DIY instructions to re-purpose your Lindbergh candle containers: REUSE CANDLE JARS by DWELL BEAUTIFUL.
Other ideas for re-purposing your Lindbergh jars and tins:
* Layer soil, rocks and moss to create a mini planter or provide a home for your favorite succulent.
* Use mason jars and storage for your studio, office or bathroom.
* Use tins to carry jewelry, hair accessories or other small items while traveling.
* Place tea lights in jars or tins for a candle holder. Wrap wire around the mouth of your mason jar to create a lantern.
* Iced coffee and delicious cocktails anyone?
Learn about each of our unique candle scents here.